We do our best to make you completely satisfied with your purchases, but occasionally, we know you may want to return items. The following is our return policy:
- If the canvas print that has been delivered to you is faulty or has been damaged in transit, then we will either exchange the goods at no extra cost, or give you a full refund (full refund available only on faulty goods). This applies to any purchased items, including made to order products where the customer has provided us with the image file.
- You can return all canvas prints selected from the Image gallery (except non-listed custom sizes) of our website and receive a refund, if you do so within 7 days from the date of delivery. For non-faulty goods, an administration charge of £15.00 per canvas panel will be made.
- All goods must be returned in unused condition, with all packaging intact and within 7 days of the date of your request for a Returns Authorisation Number (see below).
- MCanvasPrints will not accept returns for any non-faulty items (after 7 days) or items that have been used, e.g. the hanging kit has been fitted.
- In all circumstances you must contact us first in order to inform us of your intentions and to obtain a Returns Authorisation Number.
How to return or exchange an item
- To facilitate the return of your items you must contact us in order to inform us of your intentions and to obtain a Returns Authorisation Number. This must be done within 7 days of receiving your order.
- Please wrap the package safely and securely with the original packaging received and send it to this address. Please ensure that you enclose a note giving the reason for the return or the exchange. In the case of a defective item, please provide a full description of the fault.
- We recommend that you use a recorded-delivery service or a courier that will offer proof of delivery. Proof of posting is not proof of receipt, and all goods remain the responsibility of the customer until they are received back by MCanvasPrints. Please note that you will be responsible for the costs of returning the goods to us unless we delivered the item to you in error or the item is faulty.